My husband passed away July 14, 2010, and you sent him a refund check for unused premiums to "The Estate". Nobody will accept this check made payable to his estate, I am his surviving spouse. How do you get a replacement refund check made out to

A Refund Check for unearned premiums was made out to "The Estate of ….".  The bank will not cash the check, it should be refunded to spouse.  How do we request a replacement check?