What form do I fill out or where can I get a bill sent to; to see if the procedure I had was covered. I had a procedure done and the place I went to always messes up the bills. I like the doctor so far I tolerated it but still need to check if this is covered.
Please attach your receipt(s) to a medical claim form, which can be printed from the Forms & Documents tab on Blue Access for Members (BAM). Also, please ensure that your claim includes the following information:
* Your name, ID number, and the patient’s information (Name and Date of Birth)
* The physician’s name and address
* Dates of service
* Type of service and kind of illness (procedure and diagnosis codes)
* The itemized charges for the service
* If the service was an injection, include type of injection, dosage, how it was given and diagnosis
A Division of Health Care Service Corporation, a Mutual Legal Reserve Company, an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association© Copyright 2020 Health Care Service Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Telligent is an operating division of Verint Americas, Inc., an independent company that provides and hosts an online community platform for blogging and access to social media for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois.
File is in portable document format (PDF). To view this file, you may need to install a PDF reader program. Most PDF readers are a free download. One option is Adobe® Reader® which has a built-in screen reader. Other Adobe accessibility tools and information can be downloaded at http://access.adobe.com.