how to get reimbursed for hearing aids

Hi there, i am just hoping to learn which form to fill out, and where to send them, to get reimbursed for hearing aids. 



  • Hi Hal, You can submit  your claim via fax to: 855-831-3249. Or, you can send it to the mailing address listed below. You may also attach the information on your secure message form using the attachment option.

    Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois

    PO Box 805107

    Chicago, IL 60680-4112

    Please attach your receipt(s) to a medical claim form, which can be printed from the Forms & Documents tab on Blue Access for Members (BAM). Also, please ensure that your claim includes the following information:

    * Your name, ID number, and the patient’s information (Name and Date of Birth)

    * The physician’s name and address

    * Dates of service

    * Type of service and kind of illness (procedure and diagnosis codes)

    * The itemized charges for the service

    * If the service was an injection, include type of injection, dosage, how it was given and diagnosis

    Should a need arise in the future, please feel free to contact us via Blue Access Message Center or the customer service phone number on the back of your identification card.

    ~ Heather